Body Image Resilience!
Group Coaching program
In a world where most girls and women live in a very uncomfortable “comfort zone” of body shame, anxiety, and fixation on appearance, the Beauty Redefined Body Image Resilience Program is designed to help you find peace and purpose with your body and through your body.
The world needs you. Not just a pretty vision of you, but all of you.
You deserve to know this truth, and the world deserves to experience what you are capable of offering.
If you are ready to make peace with your body, so that you can begin FULLY living in your purpose, join us!
This course helps participants:
- Develop a powerful sense of purpose and self-worth outside of your appearance
- Gain confidence to allow you to live without constant body monitoring
- Feel less shame about your body and more body acceptance
- Improve your understanding of your own health and fitness outside of objectifying and appearance-based terms
- Increase feelings of self-compassion toward yourself and others and decrease self-comparison
- Change the way you view media and be a more conscious media consumer
- Develop your own life-changing path to body image resilience by cultivating resilient traits and skills to carry you through future body image difficulties
I currently have 10 spots available
group starting may 21st!
The Beauty Redefined Body Image Resilience Program by Lindsay and Lexie Kite, Ph.D., is a research-backed, in-depth online course that guides participants through the life-changing process of developing positive body image in manageable steps.
Based on their theoretical model of body image resilience, this course consists of 8 units (made up of 15 in-depth modules) and users can engage with it as a fully video-based course and/or a text- and graphics-based course, along with full audio recording. The course also utilizes interactive surveys, challenges, reflections, and online group discussion.
This course is designed for individuals to engage with on their own time, aided by the help of a professional who helps guide their clients through the evidence-based body image training that provides tools and strategies to help them recognize, reject and resist harmful messages and beliefs with a proven path to body image resilience.
What You’ll Get:
16 weeks of access to the Beauty Redefined® online course
10 group sessions led by Andrea Archambault, INHC
Hard copy of the student handbook
Tote bag with goodies, and materials
($27.50 per session)
What happens once you fill out the application:
- You will receive an email from me within 24 hours.
- Book time for a 15 min phone conversation to chat about your goals/answer any questions
- Pay in full or sign up for payment plan.
THIS COURSE WILL TEACH YOU TO:
Recognize harmful messages in media and culture about female bodies
Reflect on the ways those ideals have impacted your life
Redefine the ways you think about beauty, health and individual worth
Develop resilience through your own path that utilizes four sources of power.
Is THIS PROGRAM for You?
It’s for you if you have ever struggled with the following:
- Comparing yourself to other women and always falling short
- Spending time and energy worrying about what you look like and how others think you look
- Dealing with changes in your body or painful experiences that changed the way you feel about your body
- Feeling defined by your body and what you look like and wishing you weren’t so obsessed with it
- Not going to events because of how you look or feel about your apperance
- Have turned down opportunities because you are self conscious about how you look
- The stress of how you look has taken away the joy you could be experiencing
- Using diet or exercise as a means to change your body and struggle to maintain it
What are the dates and times of the group
Adult group will meet on Tuesdays at 10:00 am starting on May 21st – July 30th (excluding July 2nd)
Teen Group will meet on Thursdays at 7:00 pm starting May 23rd – Aug 1 (excluding July 4th)
Where will my coaching sessions take place?
Depending on the group, we will meet via Zoom Conferencing. In my several years of coaching, I have found that busy women are looking for ways to save time, and virtual conferencing often works better. It also allows you to be in the comfort of your own home when maybe we dig into some more sensitive subjects. Also, people from all over can join. However, in the event that the group is all local to the South Bay in LA, and participants prefer an in person, workshop, I am open to holding one in person.
Do I have to pay in full?
Nope! There are payment plan options that we can discuss.
If you can pay in full, great! I’ll give you a little bonus for paying up front.
what if I can't make it every week?
If you are unable to make it every week of the group, but you are still interested in coming, we’d still love to have you! Fees for the group will be the same for everyone, regardless of availability. Course enrollment is non-refundable.
All Zoom Calls will be recorded.
how do I sign up?
If you’d like to apply to participate in this group, please fill out the application by hitting the “apply now” button below. Final decisions about group members will be made 1-2 weeks prior to the first group session.
I invite you to start your journey of cultivating a Positve Body Image! I can’t wait to connect with you!